Advanced Software Engineer-Processing 21-0826
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
Relativity's "Processing" product is the fastest way to feed terabytes of complex and abstract data into the Relativity's Review platform. As part of the processing team, you will deal with the unique challenge of processing an diverse set of documents, a tremendous amount of data and do very complicated data extraction at blazing speeds. If an opportunity to deal with big-data, to solve complex scalability challenges, and to learn a distinct set of technologies on a secure SaaS platform excites you, then this is the right team for you. Quality obsession and customer satisfaction are in our DNA, and we aim to exceed customer's and coworker's expectations. We are looking to add new members to our teams who share our DNA and take pride in their work.
Your Role in Action
- Architect and designs performant, scalable, and secure software to a high degree of quality – not simply focusing on meeting requirements
- Contribute and provide technical guidance to a software development team to ship high-quality, performant, secure software that operates on data at a massive scale
- Focus on quality through comprehensive unit and integration testing and static analysis and rigorous test strategy development
- Improve the software development process by recommending and instituting changes in policies and procedures
- Facilitate pair programming to improve software quality and completeness and share design and implementation knowledge
- Provide technical guidance to team members through education and coaching of best practice object-oriented principles
- 3+ years of professional software development experience on commercial-grade systems and applications
- 3+ years of professional website development experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming .Net/C# programming preferred but open to other language backgrounds
- Experience with one or more JS framework(s) (Aurelia, Angular, React, Vue, Ember)
- Experience leading software projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (SCRUM)
- Experience with public cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud is a significant plus
- Skills for cross-group collaboration
Relativity is currently at a stage where we are looking for builders, not just operators. We have the capability to grow the business dramatically over the next 5-10 years and we need individuals to join our team to collectively propel us forward. We have a workplace where everyone can belong and we invest in our people so career progression inside or outside Relativity can be a reality. If this sounds like a place where you would like to be, we look forward to welcoming you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.