Deal Desk Analyst, Revenue Operations 21-0224
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Deal Desk Analyst, Revenue Operations will work directly with our sales teams to support contracts and buying decisions for our customers. You will be responsible for managing contracts and license agreements, supporting account executives with information on pricing and licensing models and new product purchases. You will use your analytical skills to evaluate customer contract and billing data to identify areas of customer insight. You will work with other teams like legal, finance, customer support, business process and IT to drive efficiency and maturity throughout the deal process.
- Identify areas of process improvement and develop recommendations for improvements in workflow and systems
- Ensure adherence to lead-to-contract processes and policies for our commercial engine, while effectively escalating new use-cases outside of standard terms.
- Facilitate license and product requests, including communicating accurate pricing and product information to sales AEs and/or customers, handling the contracting request process, and ensuring high-quality experience with both customers and internal teams.
- Execute on the creation and maintenance of documentation for all deal and contract processes to ensure they are kept evergreen.
- Act as liaison between the Customer Group and other business units when creating new processes.
- Participate in discovery meetings to review process requirements, test, support and help training plans, if needed, to ensure they are in line with business objectives.
- As a subject matter expert for the Customer Group, identify bottlenecks in the pricing and contracting processes. Use business acumen, bolstered by sound analysis to recommend areas of improvement.
- Skilled in problem solving and change management
- Experience with complex sales organizations, ideally with both channel and direct sales teams
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Minimum two years’ experience in Sales Ops, Order Management or Deal Desk related role
- At least 1 year working in a customized Salesforce or similar CRM environment
- Self-motivated and organized, ability to work in complex deal scenarios
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, make recommendations and decisions, and drive projects to completion
Physical Demands and Travel
- Extended periods of time sitting
- Travel less than 2 times per year