Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer a hybrid work model and flexible work arrangements?
The ITIL CMDB Manager oversees the development and delivery of CM services and ensuring that the CMDB direction supports business goals, is relevant, maintained, useful and secure. You will ensure that CMDB supports ITIL practices, release and deployment, and Relativity business services.
Your Role in Action
- Contribute to CMDB strategy, develop and convey roadmap, processes, standards, measurements, reports, dashboards and related documentation
- Ensure that the CMDB supports Relativity business goals, remains relevant (collecting data throughout a record or CI lifecycle), is maintained (data on CIs, their attributes and relationships are constantly changing) and is useful (tools to reflect complex visualizations, use tools for advanced discovery)
- Communicate CMDB roadmap plans, upcoming changes (IT and SD CABs) and overall progress to all CMDB partners
- Establish and run Configuration Control Board (CCB) that oversees the configuration management program, making sure value is delivered, plan is on track and CCB operates.
- Facilitate regular CMDB audits
- Collect CMDB process metrics; implement process improvement measures to improve efficiency and use of the CMDB
- Share best practices, cross-train staff and ensure that customers and important partners are kept informed during the change request process
- Respond to requests/incidents for the CMDB practice following team Service level agreements. This may include responding to urgent issues outside of business hours.
- Complete ad-hoc and ongoing projects on an as-needed basis
- Perform agreed-upon hands-on CMDB activities as time allows
- 5+ years of relevant experience with at least 3 years in a CMDB manager role
- Translate technical terms into business impact
- Accommodate off hour's conversation or work with local and international offices
- Experience evolving change management program to work with Release Management continuous integration
- Change and Incident Management experience in a large-scale SaaS environment
- Team player and willing to work toward personal and shared goals
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.