Application Specialist II (Evening Shift)
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
An Application Specialist II will spend a portion of their time supporting customers via the Relativity Service Desk taking inbound requests as well as in a swarming capacity. Other time will be dedicated to taking customer escalations and following up on open tickets. In this role you will be required to work collaboratively with others and apply critical thinking skills to solve problems and guide colleagues to appropriate solutions. It is expected that you can guide others on process and procedures and can independently resolve most assigned tickets without much guidance.
- Support inbound activity on the Relativity Service Desk
- Resolve customer tickets by diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging complex software and/or networked systems
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to enhance the product and create a better customer experience
- Help develop enablement material. Examples of this would include webinars, SOP.
- Partner with senior level team members as needed to troubleshoot and resolve customer incidents
- When interacting with our customer, take initiative to provide best practices on the use of Relativity
- Maintain the flexibility to work any shifts or on-call schedules, or other time frames as needed or requested
- Exhibit subject matter expert (SME) knowledge and demonstrate the initiative to develop additional SME knowledge in multiple verticals
- Meet identified goals with respect to Customer Support metrics
- Follow appropriate policies and procedures for creating, scrubbing, updating, escalating, transitioning, resolving, and closing support tickets
- Maintain close attention to detail when categorizing and documenting tickets to ensure accurate reporting and maintenance of historical data
- Contribute to and follow Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) processes and best practices
- Commitment to and consistent demonstration of core company values
- Experience with SQL and Windows platform, and/or experience with troubleshooting complex technical issues
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with and knowledge of e-discovery industry and products
- 2-3 years of technical experience working in Relativity in a customer facing role