Senior Manager, Product Marketing - Law Firm 21-0408
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Sr. Manager of Product Marketing for Law Firms is responsible for driving growth for one of our core customer segments. This role will have direct accountability for driving consistent double digit growth of our SaaS business, with strong influence over our global go-to-market strategy for both core and adjacent product lines through collaboration with in-region teams and other functions including product management, sales, and customer success.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Go-to-market planning and execution
- Sales enablement
- Packaging and messaging of our core products
- Demand generation and account based marketing
- Lead via influence – develop strong, logical strategies and secure buy in from relevant stakeholders
- Be a visible and vocal advocate for the team and our customers internally at company wide meetings with the executive team, and externally at industry events
- Build business, product, and marketing acumen among all team members
- Go-to-marketing planning:
- Build and maintain a comprehensive and actionable segmentation for law firms
- Be responsible for keeping all personas evergreen, and educating others around Relativity on using the personas properly
- Develop marketing programs required to be successful with our target segments and personas that are aligned with our commercial goals and define and monitor measures of success with those initiatives
- Sales enablement:
- Work with sales leadership and define the segment specific messages
- Hold your team accountable for delivering high quality content and help to monitor effectiveness and iterate as needed
- Work hand in hand with our sales leaders and front line representatives to understand how our messaging and content is resonating in the field, including attending and participating in sales meetings
- Partner closely with product managers responsible for key product lines and the pricing team to develop packages of products that meet segment specific market needs and enable us to meet our growth ambitions
- Leverage these segment packages to simplify our go-to-market approach and enable sellers to easily communicate the benefits and the specifics of our product and pricing
- Monitor the adoption of packages and iterate as you get feedback from customers (VoC) and the field (VoF), and as we innovate on the product
- Demand Generation and Account Based Marketing:
- Partner with the demand generation leader to create account based strategies to transition existing customers to our SaaS product and cross-sell with other products
- As it relates to go-to-market plans, work with the demand generation leader to develop segment specific campaigns that drive top of the funnel pipeline and in some cases help progress accounts through the sales funnel
- 5-7 years of product marketing or similar experience.
- Three or more years of experience leading a team or department.
- High degree of comfort with giving presentations and public speaking.
- 7-10 years of experience in product marketing role, preferably in B2B SaaS legal technology
- Knowledge or demonstrated curiosity about technology and willingness to build a deeper understanding of our product
- Comfort working with and presenting to executives and board members
- High level of comfort working collaboratively and partnering with teams across departments to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business and marketing acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking