Senior Manager, APAC Marketing - 21-0088 (remote)
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As a Senior Manager, APAC Marketing, you will be responsible for the alignment, growth, and expansion of marketing in and between teams in our Melbourne, Hong Kong, and Chicago offices. As a proactive leader and collaborator, you will develop and implement marketing programs to strengthen our position in key markets in the Asia Pacific region. You will be challenged with adapting marketing strategies to ensure local relevance, using your knowledge of our customers, personas, and segments to set priorities and inform decision making. You will partner with US-based marketing teams, using their capabilities to maximize resources and ensure the brand is consistently represented within APAC. You are a marketing generalist—well-versed in both brand awareness and demand generation—an exceptional collaborator, project manager, and communicator. You work cross-functionally to bridge global offices and deliver results that positively impact growth goals.
- Understands APAC markets to develop, advise on, and support digital marketing campaigns. Advocates for APAC initiatives on digital properties. Assists with localizing content and managing translation for key markets.
- Works with U.S. marketing team to scope, plan, and execute in-person and digital events for APAC, acting as the in-country point of contact for logistics.
- Partners with APAC sales and service delivery to prioritize enablement materials, provide effective sales training and onboarding, and help deliver content and resources that drive growth.
- Provides in-market support for APAC partners and customers. Identifies opportunities to collaborate, is a key contact for their Relativity marketing efforts, and provides feedback about the customer experience to the broader organization.
- Collaborates with U.S.-based segment marketing teams on events, speaking engagements, and product marketing for the region.
- Supports Melbourne and Hong Kong offices with brand-building and recruiting efforts, working closely with U.S. marketing and the APAC teams on various PR tactics and deliverables.
- Helps align day-to-day work and priorities of APAC-based teams to key initiatives in the U.S., ensuring continuity and facilitating two-way feedback between customer-facing functions.
- Establishes a structure and cadence of communication to increase visibility, drive alignment, and resolve blockers.
- Assists with annual planning, helping build APAC-focused goals and budget for the region
- Marketing leader with experience and vision in demand generation, sales enablement, event and field marketing, content marketing, and branding
- International marketing experience with Asia Pacific
- Cross-functional experience working with remote teams around the world
- Strong written and oral communicator in English
- Experience in B2B SaaS
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and verbal and written communications for technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience building alignment and driving consensus across a diverse set of stakeholders at all levels of the organization and across multiple geographies
- Self-starter with the ability to excel managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience managing translation and agency vendors
- Commitment to developing a strong, ongoing understanding of our products and the industries we serve
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to work flexible hours that at times accommodate both APAC and U.S. time zones (within reason)