Software Engineer with Elasticsearch
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
As a Software Engineer in our team, your primary mission will be to design, code, test, deploy, and support search infrastructure being critical part of our SaaS offering.
We are looking for a person who is interested in developing next-generation technologies. You enjoy working with team members and having fun while building something great. You are also versatile, exhibit leadership qualities and are enthusiastic about solving problems as we continue to push technology forward.
The Search Excellence Team
Relativity Search is a suite of applications that empower customers to find relevant information, retrieve and present it. Search products include document ingestion, index building, searching, and search term reports execution. Stable and high performant Search directly impacts customer experience and is critical for the organization.
The Search Excellence Team develops solutions to enhance the Relativity Search experience, builds, maintains, and monitors the Elasticsearch infrastructure, optimizes search performance and applies data science techniques to reduce search related costs.
- Contribute to a Scrum team that builds and maintains large-scale platform in a DevOps environment,
- Produce high quality code with use of good software engineering practices,
- Troubleshoot issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems,
- After gathering relevant experience, you will periodically be handling customer technical support as a second line of support.
- 1-3 years of experience in software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server, or related object-oriented programming languages.
- Basic Knowledge of Search technologies and Infrastructure as Code
- Basic Knowledge of CI/CD and understanding of DevOps principles
- Strong Problem-Solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of IaC tools like Chef, Ansible, Terraform,Pulumi,
- Experience developing (including unit tests) in object-oriented programming languages, C# is preferred,
- Experience with public cloud platforms like Azure (preferred), AWS, or GCP,
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server, developing, and optimizing SQL queries.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health plan
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.