Senior Compliance Analyst-21-0150
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
At Relativity, we have a world-class compliance team focused on maintaining an industry-leading approach to security and enterprise risk management. We are building scalable processes and programs to ensure they are customer-centric and fit a rapidly growing company worldwide. We are passionate about security, cloud computing, and technology.
- Be a compliance expert to internal teams. Guide them in maintaining defining and maintaining policies, processes, and controls for their respective business units
- Present to customers and internal teams about cybersecurity, privacy, and risk management
- Demonstrate knowledge of cybersecurity, privacy and technology requirements and best practices, and understand how they apply to business practices, projects and industry frameworks
- Interpret global privacy requirements including GDPR, CCPA and HIPAA
- Participate in designing 3rd party / vendor assessment activities
- Develop new and improve existing metrics and reporting tools
- Facilitate related training and content delivery
- Strong understanding of technology and privacy processes and controls
- Familiarity with Cyber Security concepts, processes, procedures and techniques
- Experience executing and developing controls for audit, compliance and risk requirements including risk assessments and data subject access and deletion requests.
- Ability to communicate complex topics and requirements and distill them into straightforward requirements that everyone can understand
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment and seeing projects through to completion.
- Equally comfortable working with other team members, as well as independently on projects
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIA, CIPM, CIPT or other related certifications
- Prior consulting experience a plus
- 3+ years of experience in Privacy as a Senior Analyst, Analyst, or in a similar compliance role engaged in consulting (internal or external) on technology, privacy, and control risk
- Familiarity with security and privacy standards such as ISO 27001, FedRAMP, NIST 800-53, HIPAA, SOC 2 Privacy Principles, etc.
- Excellent communication, written and analytical skills that demonstrate the ability to distill complex challenges into actionable solutions
- Demonstrated ability to identify relevant facts (and separate irrelevant facts) and apply a governing compliance and/or legal framework or policy