Product Manager - Compliance AI - 21-0071
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
Relativity Trace is an early-stage business within Relativity that’s bringing a best-in-class communication surveillance platform to the global market. Our team’s vision is to build a world free of professional misconduct. Trace is the most flexible communication surveillance platform allowing compliance teams to have full control over how they monitor risk. It leverages innovative artificial intelligence to supplement compliance team capabilities to reduce false positive alerting and increase efficiency.
This Product Manager will work within our Compliance AI team to build Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) capabilities that pinpoint regulatory misconduct in communications at financial services organizations. They will work directly with our Compliance AI Data Scientist and Engineering team. They will be responsible for the vision and strategy for AI and ML within our Compliance business, and own the discovery, development, and customer implementation for new capabilities.
- Own the compliance roadmap for Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) capabilities
- Drive new AI and ML functionality through the entire product life cycle
- Work closely with customers, support, operations, and account managers to ensure successful deployment and continued improvement to AI and ML capabilities
- Maintain thorough understanding of products and present complex technological concepts clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical audiences
- Work directly with product leads to build AI and ML strategies and goals
- Coach and mentor others with respect to end user needs across segments and personas
- Develop and share plans and results with relevant teams
- Ensure that products solve customer and business problems and are stable in production, satisfying scalability, reliability, performance and business goals
- Organize and engage in usability testing to define detailed interaction flows
- Meet with product users to obtain a comprehensive understanding of needs and constraints
- Anticipate the need to bring cross-functional teams together to solve problems
- Conduct user and competitive research for products
- Report on key product metrics
- Analyze and interpret data
- Develop internal- and external-facing go-to-market content
- Ability to divide large projects into iterative releases
- Test new features to ensure release equality
- Prioritize the resolution of defects
- Understand technical requirements for the completion of new initiatives and ensure their success
- Facilitate communication across internal teams and explain the value of new initiatives
- Drive conflict resolution across product development teams
- Experience in data science or working on highly analytics teams
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines
- Excellent communications, facilitation and analysis skills
- Meticulous attention to detail in the creation and iteration of work
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives
- Strong business and technical acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking
- 5+ years of product management experience at a technology company
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle and Agile methodologies
- Knowledge and experience conducting discovery and usability testing to gather customer feedback