Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs? Do you seek a workplace where you grow and transform your career?
Relativity is looking for a CPQ Architect with expertise in CPQ, Lead to Cash, and financial systems to join the Business Systems and Applications team. The CPQ Architect works under minimal direction of IT Applications Director and senior team members and reviews work and provides guidance for less experienced colleagues.
As a CPQ Architect, you will be responsible for the architecture, operation, maintenance, and championing of the Salesforce CPQ and other financial systems applications across Relativity. The CPQ Architect works with the discipline team to apply critical thinking to understand and solve problems in a scalable manner and make well thought-out decisions that move business objectives forward. You will participate in ideation sessions with our business partners to discover current platform pain points, define business objectives, and determine required solution capabilities to enable and optimize platform health. You will champion data governance and complete technical debt projects. The ideal candidate is curious, detail oriented, and thrives on being collaborative while solving hard problems.
This position reports to the Director, IT Applications.
- CPQ and other financial systems application initiatives with an emphasis on Lead to Cash, billing, revenue, and accounting applications
- Collaborates on key projects to determine business alignment, needs, and system requirements
- Works with Developers, Admins, and IT Business Service Managers to deliver scalable business solutions to internal stakeholders
- Participates in design workshops, research, decision-making and testing
- Effectively applies critical thinking to understand and solve problems, makes well thought-out decisions to quickly and positively create results
- Manages application data connections, including but not limited to Salesforce CPQ, Zuora, Intacct, and Ironclad
- Establishes, implements, and follows best practices regarding change management, system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Ensures proper security models are in place and maintained for data access
- Thoroughly documents work for reference, troubleshooting, and future iteration
- Tracks work progress/status, identifies risks/constraints and shares/escalates issues as necessary
- Troubleshoots and resolves advanced user issues as they arise
- Maintains certifications and continues to develop skills with each new release
- 3+ years experience on full cycle Salesforce CPQ design and development
- 5+ years experience on Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud development
- Proven experience in architecting a Salesforce CPQ solution for mid-size to large company with 500+ employees
- Support the entire Salesforce CPQ implementation roadmap, from requirement gathering, design, development, to deployment
- 2+ years of billing, revenue, and accounting applications in a subscription product experience is preferred
- Strong understanding of business processes with an emphasis on Lead to Cash and/other financial systems management and process improvement
- Expertise designing, building, and maintaining declarative automation
- Experience working on cross-functional projects
- Experience with giving strategic input or participating in strategic planning
- Strong internal customer focus and service orientation with the ability to interact effectively with employees and vendors at all levels
- Knowledge of data loading, manipulation and normalization
- 5+ years supporting an organization larger than 500 employees in a system administrator or analyst capacity
- Detail-oriented, curious, self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Salesforce certified CPQ Advanced Specialist
- Salesforce certified Architect preferred
- Experience with enterprise orgs with 500+ users
- Experience designing processes and solutions for software companies
- Experience building SOQL or comparable queries
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Relativity is committed to competitive, fair, and equitable compensation practices. This position is eligible for total compensation which includes a competitive base salary, an annual performance bonus target of 10%, and long-term incentives. The expected salary range for this role is between $104,000 and $141,000. The final offered salary will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate's depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical, to allow for future meaningful salary growth in this position.