Sales Enablement Consultant
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Consultant who will partner with senior team members to uncover gaps through data and help establish the priorities for the sales team. You will build our programs to promote the growth and success of our sales teams. You will work with our Sales, Marketing, and Product leaders to ensure that our sales teams share the value of Relativity to customers and prospects productively. You will be an essential part of our investment in our sales employees.
Your Role in Action
- Partner and build meaningful relationships with Sales Leadership within Relativity to uncover learning & development needs through data
- Collaborate with Relativity teams and leadership, including Sales, Marketing, Product, and more.
- Contribute by conducting a needs analysis to help determine partner's biggest challenges and priorities
- Support strategy development, project management, and execution of tailored programs that enables your team members to meet important goals and metrics
- Set, measure and report on the impact of essential performance plans
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience in a closing role/sales readiness/learning & development/relevant cross-functional role
- Data-driven approach to communicating
- Experience partnering with teams across departments
- Experience using standard e-learning tools (Articulate, Captive, Workday, MindTickle) to create instructionally sound learning programs
- Facilitation and public speaking skills
- Saas experience
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.