We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
At Relativity, we strive to be a talent-first organization. You recognize the impact that you can have on our product, employer brand, and the people around you. Relativity is thrilled to be expanding our product and engineering teams, and we are looking for a recruiter to help build these teams. You will work directly with hiring managers, conduct intake meetings, define sourcing strategies, build a strong pipeline and, help grow our technical teams.
- Focus on inclusive recruiting practices.
- Partner directly with engineering and product leadership to understand their teams and hiring needs while making hiring recommendations, support events, and build strategies to hire people for Relativity.
- Partner with our sourcing team to build strong candidate pipelines and guide them through the offer stage.
- Collaborate with leaders to understand and define a talent profile.
- Act as a talent advisor/SME for technical leadership.
- Use a data-driven approach to provide insights into the robustness of the hiring pipeline.
- Collaborate with recruiting programs and existing infrastructure to broaden your hiring pipelines.
- Consistently look for ways to improve Relativity’s recruiting function by proactively refining recruiting processes.
- Source and identify passive talent to build Relativity’s engineering and product teams through the use of various online tools.
- 3+ years of experience sourcing, recruiting qualified candidates for and filling sales, marketing, customer success, finance and/or technology focused positions from entry- level to senior-level positions in either an agency and corporate environments.
- Experience utilizing all tools available to source and find passive candidates including Boolean search technology, Social media, etc.
- Experience with working with an Applicant Tracking System, i.e. Lever, iCIMS, Taleo, etc.·
- Ability to work in a team environment, manage multiple internal clients, and provide strong consultative skills throughout the search process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy.
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service to hiring managers, employees and candidates.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to manage competing demands.