Desktop Support II (Chicago)
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs? Do you seek a workplace where you grow and transform your career?
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
The IT Operations Support team manages all IT-related service requests from employees. The Desktop Support (Analyst) II provides computer, device, hardware, software, storage, networking and operation support to company employees, with in-depth knowledge of desktops, communications systems, and a high level of customer support expertise. You will be an escalation point for Desktop Support I. This role will report into the Manager of IT Operations. This is a hybrid role based in Chicago, IL.
Your Role in Action:
- Oversee new employee device set ups, user accounts, and access to resources
- Help manage hardware and software assets and inventory (SCCM and JAMF)
- Manage onboarding, off-boarding, knowledge base article creation, and training around our collaboration and communication tools for end-users and end-user support personnel
- Help create SOPs to help all employees to make the best use of our supplied tools
- Be an escalation point for service desk and desktop support requests
- Respond to requests for assistance and contribute to an online knowledge base to enhance end-user knowledge base
- Provide remote on-call support on assigned shift coverage
- Troubleshoot deployments, view logs and provide support for managed devices and systems including Microsoft Endpoint Manager, SCCM and JAMF
- Office infrastructure support; network, desktop hardware (docks, monitors) and print servers
- Work with team leadership to plan upgrades, deployments, and project-based work
- Assist with inventory management and ordering with our vendors
- Stay up to date with new hardware products relevant to our workstations
- Assist with troubleshooting advanced android and iOS issues (software only)
- Track all help desk interactions
- Demonstrate commitment to core company values
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience explaining technical concepts in non-technical terms to ensure end-user understanding
- Knowledge of general operating systems (e.g., Windows 10, OS X, iOS, Android)
- Knowledge of general desktop hardware, software, modern browsers and networking concepts.
- Experience providing support for enterprise applications such as Zoom, Slack, Workday, Okta, and Tableau
- Experience with Apple device solutions (e.g., iPads, Macbook Pro, iMac) and Apple/Windows deployment technologies.
- Knowledge of ITIL Foundations
- Implement logical, progressive troubleshooting processes
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.