Software Engineer (EOPS) - 21-0221
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
This role can also be fully remote!
As a Software Engineer, your primary mission will be to design, write, test, deploy, and support new implementations for the tools that drive Relativity. You will use your technical expertise to design and write enhancements for the Relativity platform.
This specific team within our ops builds internal tools for the rest of the organization and works with both engineering and ops to build these tools. Involved as well are DevOps aspects to the roles, working with pipelines and with the cloud.
Your eagerness to learn new technologies and solve complex problems will make you the ideal candidate. Excellent communication skills are critical in this role as you will be expected to raise issues early and clearly document your code additions, test procedures, and project results.
Your success in this role will provide you with extensive knowledge of the inner workings of Relativity and open up a number of opportunities within our organization.
- You are a competent software engineer who is looking for a new challenge and would jump at a chance to work with a leader in a new, expanding industry.
- Building our core product offering, Relativity.
- Actively participating in our SCRUM process.
- Improving application system performance.
- Troubleshooting issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems.
- 1-3 years of software development experience
- Experience working with an object oriented programming language, .NET/C# preferred but the team is open to training someone up.
- Experience in unit testing.
- Experience in working with Scrum.
- Experience in working with GIT.
- Fluency in English.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.