Senior Salesforce Application Engineer (remote Poland)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
Relativity is looking for a Senior Salesforce Application Engineer to join the Business Systems and Applications team. The Senior Engineer will work under the direction of the Application Engineering Manager and collaborates closely with IT architects and other team members.
As a Senior Salesforce Application Engineer at Relativity, you will use your software development talents and skills to build custom implementations in Salesforce and other integrated systems for our internal teams and external customers. Your primary responsibility will be delivering high-quality and scalable software by applying engineering best practices. You will have many exciting and challenging opportunities to work with the numerous technologies within our department, such as Jira, Azure .NET, Snowflake, and Informatica.
The Business Systems and Applications Engineering team focuses on software development using a wide range of different technologies. We work with our Salesforce and Jira administrators to build custom solutions to automate our internal and external processes. In addition, we also utilize the latest technologies and frameworks to build customized applications to solve many of our customers challenges and needs.
Your Role in Action
- Design, develop, and maintain custom Salesforce implementations.
- Work directly with stakeholders and partners to design solutions to meet business needs.
- Be a self-starter with ability to understand complex systems and processes.
- Innovate and maintain codebase by proposing new frameworks or lead refactoring efforts.
- Troubleshoot issues by identifying root causes, interpret logs, and fix defects.
- Collaborates closely with other Salesforce developers and administrators.
- Mentor and inspire fellow peers and colleagues.
- 2+ years working with Salesforce Cloud (Sales and/or Service)
- Experience working with Agile development and CI/CD methodologies
- Strong communication, team-work, and problem solving skills.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.