Account Executive - Trace (Remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
Relativity Trace is bringing an outstanding communication surveillance platform to the global market. Our team's vision is to build a world free of professional misconduct. Our platform is going to help us achieve our vision.
Trace is the most flexible surveillance platform allowing compliance teams to have full control over how they monitor risk. It uses creative artificial intelligence to supplement compliance team capabilities to reduce false positive alerting and increase efficiency.
Account Executive Overview
As an Account Executive on the Relativity Trace team, you will have the responsibility for driving new business logos and ARR achievement through direct selling relationships, and co-selling with our partners. You will promote the value of Relativity Trace and RelativityOne within a compliance or surveillance department in a regulated organization. You will become an expert in the regulated industries where compliance and communication surveillance are a requirement for your target companies. You will have the mindset to help lay the right commercial foundation for the Relativity Trace Sales team as we are still in the early stages of our business.
Your Role in Action
- Build a huge pipeline based around Relativity Trace’s prioritized corporate accounts and move clients through the funnel
- Have an excellent understanding of the Compliance Monitoring industry and how Relativity Trace fits in.
- Manage the sales process drivinqg opportunities to a close
- Know how to sell our vision and roadmap
- Operate well in a fast-paced environment
- Be hyper organized
- Minimum 5 years of successful, quota-carrying experience in new business development for an enterprise SaaS organization, preferably within the compliance, e-discovery, CMS, or big data analytics industry
- 5+ years of experience selling into financial services enterprises in AUS/NZ
- Complex solution selling (i.e., experience selling or delivering software that required your client to realign certain processes)
- Experience with large transactions ($100k+) and lengthy sales campaigns in a consultative and competitive market
- Record of success in generating new business with overachievement of sales goals
- Passionate about customer success
- Ability to travel at least 35% of the time
- Pipeline management and forecasting experience
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.