Atlassian Application Administrator (remote) 21-0139
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
Relativity is seeking for an experienced Atlassian Application Administrator to join our Internal Technology (IT) department. IT’s mission is to deliver technology solutions that connect, secure, and accelerate our employees and customers world-wide. Our IT team is primarily located in Chicago, USA, with a smaller team in Krakow, Poland.
As an Application Administrator, you will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of our Jira & Confluence applications, working with a variety of stakeholders. You will participate on exciting projects (e.g. implementing Jira Service Desk). You will work with business partners to discover pain points, recommend best practices, and deliver innovative solutions. Our work environment is fast-paced and dynamic, and it offers wonderful opportunities to learn and collaborate with talented team members to solve tough problems.
You will report to a local IT Sr. Manager, who oversees the IT team in Poland. You will work closely with a local peer Atlassian Application Administrator, and you will collaborate with a team of 4 in the USA, who will provide direction on assigned work, feedback, and mentorship.
This role is fully remote in Poland. After the pandemic is resolved, you may optionally work from our office in Krakow part or full-time.
- Build relationships with business and IT stakeholders. Gather requirements, design and deliver solutions to their business problems.
- Manage and support administrative functions in Jira & Confluence.
- Create and manage JIRA components including project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes and notification schemes in JIRA.
- Design, test, and deploy integrations between Atlassian products and other internal systems.
- Assess and optimize business processes using Jira & Confluence. Promote adoption and best practices among internal users.
- Ensure systems are stable. Address user reported issues in a timely manner.
- Stay up to date on Atlassian products, best practices, and agile delivery methodologies.
- At least 3 years of proven experiencing implementing and enabling ITIL processes in incident management, problem management, change management, request fulfillment) solutions in Jira, Confluence, and related applications.
- Experience with Bitbucket is considered a plus.
- Experience with Service Desk is considered a plus.
- Experience with these add-ons is a plus: Automation for Jira, Adaptavist ScriptRunner, Insight Asset Mgmt.
- Experience with extending Atlassian products is considered a plus.
- Experience with Atlassian Cloud products is considered a plus.
- Experience with performance tuning Jira & Confluence considered a plus.
- Experience with SQL is considered a plus.
- Experience with Splunk is considered a plus.
- ITIL Foundations certification is considered a plus.
- Speaking Polish language is a plus.
- At least 2+ years of experience working supporting Jira and Confluence at the administrative level (e.g. working with boards, user management, workflows, custom fields, context mgmt, add-ons).
- Atlassian Jira and/or Confluence certification(s) or equivalent work experience.
- Strong JQL knowledge.
- Speak English proficiently.
- Strong working knowledge of Agile (Scrum or Kanban) methodologies.
- Customer service mindset with strong relationship building skills. Ability to communicate with technical & non-technical roles.
- Ability to work with cross-functional, diverse teams.
- Forward-thinking mindset. Ability to plan and solve for the future.
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to deliver results working independently or with a team.