Lead Software Engineer (Data Transfer) 21-0101
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
In our Kraków office we are kicking off three strategic and large green field projects, which will support further development of our cloud native technologies. There is a lot of team decisions to take, from technology stack, through backend architecture evolution to innovative end user functions. Backend project is focused on efficient utilization of our Kubernetes containers to achieve data ingestion speed and throughput beyond 5 TB per day with minimum downtime. In order to accomplish this goal, we are revamping also our cloud and desktop client applications to better integrate with contemporary cloud data storages and to meet high expectations of tens of thousands of our users working with those applications daily. Therefore, we are looking for diverse group of talented developers, backend, full stack, front end, that would like to join our challenging mission
- Lead Software Engineer is responsible for delivering results for the Product Development department by:
- Work with management to set and communicate team goals and vision aligned to business requirements; ensure the team stays focused and delivers against the goals, adapting to changing business requirements
- Provide input into system software architecture development and future initiatives by working with Staff, Principal Engineers, and Architects as required
- Drive technical direction, planning, and effective solutions. Specify non-functional software requirements and analyze all requirements to determine design feasibility within time and cost constraints to deliver quality software
- Lead and empower team to apply key design patterns, coding best practices, and methodologies. Lead the test of software with traceability back to requirements emphasizing the practice of Test-Driven Design and the use of autonomous frameworks and Continuous Integration
- Exemplify Core Values and be a role model. Motivate team through changes and failures.
- Collaborate with management to mentor team members and guide development growth
- Solid software development experience (7 to 10 years)
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in infrastructure and distributed systems in an Azure Cloud environment using Chef and Terraform
- Experience in modularized Powershell development
- Experience in continuous integration and automated deployment (Jenkins preferred)
- Experience in working with Agile development methodology
- Experience in architecting complex software and process automation
- Experience in strategy planning and mentoring
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Fluency in English