Senior Marketing Automation Specialist (Remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Senior Marketing Automation Specialist will join Relativity’s Marketing Operations team and be responsible for being the primary system administrator for Relativity’s marketing automation system (Marketo). This person will deeply understand
s the platform, it ’s integrations with our other marketing systems and technology stack, and will manage how we capture and structure data within the platform and map that data and information to Relativity’s CRM. This person will be the subject-matter expert in ensuring that our platform is integrated and deployed effectively, and will work closely with our Demand Generation and Business Process teams to advance our marketing capabilities and improve how Relativity marketing uses automation to improve operational efficiencies.
- Identify, evaluate, and test features within the marketing automation platform that will enable campaign/program innovation and improve performance and the way data is captured and used.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and consultant to help teams develop and troubleshoot campaigns, connectivity between systems, and cross-platform integrations.
- Understand the marketing automation platforms connection and integration with additional marketing technology used and Salesforce.
- Establish, implement, and optimize campaign/program tracking and attribution to ensure proper data capture in order to effectively understand marketing channel contribution to campaign/program performance.
- Build and maintain automated programs for data hygiene, data enrichment, progressive profiling, customized governance filters and compliance.
- Collaborate with global and regional marketing leads to understand strategic plans and segmentation strategy to provide necessary technical and operational support.
- Optimize and enhance marketing automation processes to ensure successful capture and entry of leads into our database and subsequent campaigns .
- Enhance, standardize, and operationalize marketing automation system best practices and requirement s across the team, and document and socialize this information while serving as a mentor and educator to team members.
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing Operations, Digital Marketing, B2B Marketing, or related field
- 3+ years of experience as a Marketo power user (Marketo certification preferred)
- Advanced proficiency and knowledge of Salesforce as an integrated CRM platform
- Highly organized, and detail and process oriented, and passionate about working in a in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, make recommendations and decisions, and drive projects to completion
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
- Ability to interact with individual contributors and leadership levels, and across a variety of cultures
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.