We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As a Relativity Trainer, you will be responsible for the facilitation of in-person and virtual trainings to best serve internal and external clients in understanding and using Relativity’s core products more effectively. The RelativityTrainer works under moderate direction of managers and senior team members
- Conduct in-person and virtual trainings for internal and external clients
- Provides consultative service and assistance to stakeholders/training team on training projects, training outlines, and initiatives as needed
- Assist with evaluations of training programs, and makes training recommendations to Instructional Design team
- Stays up to date on all of Relativity’s products to provide a robust training experience
- Provides timely follow up to training attendees
- Travels up to 60% each month to deliver training including international travel (once travel is approved and safe)
- Works in collaboration and partnership with other team members
- Assist the Certification team with development of certifications
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Passionate about learning and utilizing new technologies and skills to deliver effective training
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong technical skills
- Advanced knowledge of adult learning principles
- Enjoys working as part of a team in a collaborative environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Advanced experience in the software technology sector
- Advanced understanding of e-discovery and the legal industry
- 2-3 years training technical software