Staff Software Engineer
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another, working together to build AI software solutions? We're seeking a Staff Software Engineer to join our TextIQPriv Engineering team. Work with a dynamic group of talented professionals focusing on NLP-based applications that power the pursuit of justice.
Role in action
- Architect, design, and develop model-based applications
- Guide product improvements across schema, framework, and platform
- Lead the team to best practice technical design by example and through collaboration
- Understand department-wide initiatives and guidelines, and work with teams to
- 6+ years of professional experience in software development
- 2+ years of professional experience delivering successful SaaS products.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, and computational complexity
- A self-starter driven to make an impact
- Strong Communications skills, experience leading teams
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages, e.g: Java, Python, C#
- Able to learn and provide guidance at multiple levels of the stack – from fine-granularity technical implementation to high-level control- and data flow
- Able to consider the Engineering solution in the business context
- Obsession with software quality and empathy for customer experience
- Experience delivering production SaaS on Azure
- Advanced degree in Computer Science
- Experience building AI-powered products that utilize Natural Language Processing or Machine Learning
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix and scripting on Python
- Experience with distributed processing technologies such as Spark
- Familiar with Containerization and Kubernetes best-practices
- Knowledge of NoSQL database systems such as MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Front-end experience with React
- We invite you to apply if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications but are motivated and feel this is a good fit for you
- Relativity is committed to competitive, fair and equitable compensation practices.
- This position is eligible for total compensation which includes a competitive base salary, annual performance bonus target of 10%, and long-term incentives. The expected salary range for this role is between $146,000 and $220,000. The final offered salary will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical, to allow for future meaningful salary growth in this position.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.