Senior Software Engineer (remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
As a Sr. Software Engineer, your primary mission will be to design and deploy our Relativity software products. We're looking for someone who has an interest in developing next-generation technologies and uses that to solve complex problems. You enjoy working with team members and having fun building something great. The perfect team member is also versatile, displays leadership qualities, and is enthusiastic about solving new problems across the full stack as we continue to push technology forward. You will support principles of Agile, like the iterative approach, and can cope with the constant change and feedback culture. If you have the desire to be challenged and work where boredom is an anomaly, then join our Poland team and be part of a successful company, experiencing growth in the legal technology field.
Your Role in Action
- Contribute to a Scrum team that solves complex challenges and builds working software
- Produce high-quality code
- Be a team member that is a role model for others and a source of knowledge and inspiration for them
- Troubleshoot issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
- Work on a scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies and client component interaction through web services
- Build distributable eDiscovery system composed of multiple database, processing, and web servers, that have potential to be used in other industries that require heavy processing on big, unstructured document sets
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications and standards
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommend changes in procedures
- Encourage pair programming to communicate design knowledge throughout the Scrum team
- Provide development expertise to team members through education and review
- Encourage creative practices amongst peers
- Collaborate with QA professionals to encourage defect prevention over detection You may be asked to handle technical support calls after hours about two times a year. If Client Services is working on a ticket and they are not able to solve an urgent issue, they will reach out to the level I developer to assist to get the issue resolved.
- 6+ years of experience in software development of commercial-grade systems and applications
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server, experience in .NET core
- Experience with Cloud Native Patterns and Azure cloud
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with CI/CD process and tools (BitBucket, Jenkins, Git) including unit testing, TDD approach
- Fluency in English
- Experience working with Agile frameworks
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.