Specialist, Internal Communications
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Specialist, People Communications will support the team in the execution of a global People Communications Strategy. The People Communications team supports and enriches the global employee experience by planning and delivering relevant content to help promote awareness, engagement, and a sense of connection to our mission, vision, values, and culture. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with experience in corporate, internal communications looking to further advance their skills to support a growing team with a forward trajectory.
You will keep the team organized by maintaining and improving existing processes that are important to the team's infrastructure, thereby ensuring agreement and success. The Specialist will help guide employee awareness and engagement by contributing compelling content to companywide channels including our intranet, Slack, All Hands, and our newsletter. You will also have opportunities for stretch assignments and will support other important projects across the team, gaining exposure to several communications partners with specialized needs.
Your Role in Action
- Support team members in operationalizing integrated, multi-channel communications plans
- Earn trust with partners to help promote adoption of communications best practices with specific recommendations
- Develop, edit, and distribute clear, creative, and compelling content across multiple channels
- Support company All Hands meeting, including the following:
- Meet support, e.g., behind-the-scenes technical elements in partnership with IT colleagues, slide preparation/advancement, guest stakeholder engagement, internal promotion
- Meeting preparation, including help with content creation, collection, and organization
- Maintain and contribute to the team's centralized content calendar, working with team members and partners to ensure accuracy and execution
- Suggest, and implement new ideas, content updates, and overall improvements on our intranet, both for company wide content owned by People Comms and function and working with other teams on local content and following best practice
- Work with team members, help monitor, contribute to, and engage with colleagues within our internal collaboration tool, Slack
- Prepare and refresh content distributed through digital signage
- Help collect, analyze, summarize, and share metrics
- Support ad hoc projects across the team and performs other tasks as assigned
- 3-5 years in a marketing/communications role
- Previous corporate, internal communications experience
- Knowledge of communications best practices, following company-specific brand guidelines
- Creative, curious, and able to both find great stories and share them in creative ways to engage global employees
- Assess when to engage team members and manager to ensure projects stay on track and flag issues when needed
- Curiosity and interest in identifying and improving processes
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.