Cloud Product Manager - Hybrid OR Remote
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
We are not the team that builds for our ultimate end-users, but we provide the power to those that do! As part of Cloud Engineering, the Configuration Management Services Product Manager is responsible for the Engineering and Operational Excellence of Infrastructure Services that power our RelativityOne platform. Based on K8s and Azure cloud technologies, Configuration Management Services are responsible for orchestration, provisioning, scale, configuration, and monitoring of services hosted in the cloud. The technology is deployed globally in multiple Azure regions and contributes to a highly effective development environment that enables Relativity engineering teams to accel at delivering customer value.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, is confident and well-informed by data, and can form close working relationships with their teams, product engineering, infrastructure, security, and delivery teams to continue to evolve engineering efficiency. As a Configuration Management Services PM, you will understand our technology at a deep level, and own the product suite by providing product vision, strategy, OKRs, and roadmaps in order to bring your products to life.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of products and present complex technical concepts clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Working directly with product and architects to build product strategies and goals.
- Ensure that rapid response to end-user, customer, or business issues and products are stable in production while satisfying scalability, reliability, performance, and business goals.
- Organize and engage in usability testing to define detailed interaction flows.
- Anticipate the need to bring cross-functional teams together to solve problems.
- Analyze and interpret data for use in decision-making and report on key product metrics.
- Develop internal rollout strategy and communication content.
- Understand technical requirements for the completion of new initiatives and ensure their success.
- Facilitate communication across internal teams and explain the value of new initiatives.
- Understand the product from the end-user POV; identify key pain points and experience opportunities; ensure insights are carefully considered in prioritization.
- Ensure quality, compliance, and performance are prioritized and technical debt is managed.
- Drive continuous learning & improvement, set metric targets, and iterate in pursuit of defined outcomes.
- Collaborate with other product teams to unlock dependencies and effectively leverage shared data, systems, and services.
- Evangelize Lean disciplines to minimize waste and maximize the speed of value to end-user and business.
- Utilize DevOps principles to create flow, make work visible, shorten feedback loops, find problems earlier and drive learning.
- Continuously evolve and optimize processes and standards to build speed, quality, agility, and flexibility.
- Comfortable working in a diverse, distributed team environment using Lean/Agile Product Management practices.
- Balanced, business-minded approach using qualitative and quantitative data to evaluate objectives.
- Strong user-centric design thinking, MVP and closed-loop feedback-driven iteration, Agile Development, Hypothesis/Outcome focus, etc.
- Product Management experience and technical understanding of software development lifecycle in Lean/Agile/DevOps environments.
- Experience working in an environment of automated testing, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including the ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health, set goals, back up assumptions, and track success.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and desire to address highly complex problems, systems, and interactions.
- Ability to validate solutions and work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Ability to focus on both the details and big picture objectives and strategy.
- Excellent communicator and presenter and a high degree of comfort speaking in public.
- Knowledge and experience conducting discovery and usability testing to gather customer feedback.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.