.NET Software Engineer - Investigations/Core (Remote)
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
As a Software Engineer at Relativity, you will use your development expertise, working on software projects to build our software platform, Relativity. You will help solve complex problems as we continue to improve and build great technology. This role reports into the Manager of Software Engineering.
You will work on projects on a highly scalable and dynamic web system that supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies, and client component interaction through web services. This is all using many of the newest, cloud-based technologies.
You will build highly distributable systems composed of multiple databases, processing, and web servers within the massive data field.
Our team is currently in the Discovery stage of a new project focused on Investigations. Investigations is a formal inquiry conducted by a company to determine whether laws, regulations, or internal policies were violated in order to take corrective action. Types of internal investigations include workplace misconduct, code of conduct enforcement, regulatory and compliance investigations, and more. At a minimum, our product will provide quick searching and analytics, dashboards and visualizations, interview capabilities, targeted collection and processing capabilities, integrated AI to accelerate and drive an investigation, and an easy, intuitive setup process.
Your Role in Action
- Design, implement, and test performant, scalable, and secure software to a high degree of quality – not simply focusing on meeting requirements
- Work together with a software development team to ship high-quality, performant, secure software that operates on data at a massive scale
- Focus on quality through comprehensive unit and integration testing and static analysis and rigorous test strategy development
- Improve the software development process by collaborating with your team in recommending and instituting changes to evolve our policies and procedures
- Participate in paired programming to improve software quality and completeness and share design and implementation knowledge
- Mentor less experienced engineers and provide technical guidance to build new leaders from within the team
- 1+ years of software development experience building large, responsive, and interactive web applications
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Experience with C#/.NET, ASP.NET and/or MVC
- Experience working on an agile software team
- Experience designing and developing highly scalable solutions in Azure or other cloud platforms
- Knowledge of software engineering disciplines, including the ability to work in all layers of the Application Stack
Relativity is currently at a stage where we are looking for builders, not just operators. We have the capability to grow the business dramatically over the next 5-10 years and we need individuals to join our team to collectively propel us forward.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.