Recruitment Coordinator, Associate 21-0412
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
We are looking for a Recruiting Associate to assist recruiters with all phases of the recruiting life-cycle. This position is a critical role in providing candidates with a positive recruiting experience. An ideal candidate must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, have exceptional client service skills, and be able to prioritize appropriately.
- Support multiple recruiters in a high volume environment
- Schedule interviews and phone screens with candidates and hiring managers directly
- Create, proof and send offer letters
- Make travel arrangements for candidates
- Event planning for on-site and off-site meetings and trainings
- Provide various administrative assistance involving development and maintenance of organization charts, report generation, filing, etc.
- Ensure data accuracy within the HR and Application Tracking systems
- Respond to administrative HR system requests
- Schedule and facilitate on-boarding of new hires
- Review and approve invoices pertaining to candidate travel and background services
- Perform ad hoc projects as required
- Support Employer Branding activities
- Organize external and internal recruiting events
- Support Campus recruitment
- Outstanding customer focus, attention to detail, and organization skills.
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong minute and note taking ability
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Experience with an Application Tracking Systems
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 years of relevant industry experience