Workforce Management Analyst 21-0464
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Workforce Management (WFM) Analyst, Service Delivery Internal Operations is responsible for supporting the Global Customer Support team through forecasting, scheduling and real-time coverage management to ensure the team is able to consistently provide a quality experience to customers. You will perform data analysis and execute on the strategy and initiatives driven by the Director of Service Delivery Internal Operations.
- Interpret forecasting plans to provide capacity planning and interval staffing requirements to meet forecasted volume and achieve expected service level goals
- Perform real-time monitoring of inbound phone and email channels to ensure the team is adequately staffed and adhering to expected activities to meet customer demand
- Assess real-time the teams’ performance toward service level goals and make quick decisions on resource adjustments as needed to ensure those goals are achieved daily, weekly, and monthly
- Partner with global WFM peers on data-driven opportunities for further workforce optimization
- Support the WFM and telephony software (NICE InContact), as well as other key programs owned by the department as needed
- Create standardized reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Report on departmental and team goals, maintain dashboards, and provide data analysis to your leader to make strong recommendations that meaningfully contribute to Relativity’s Global Support strategy.
- Adhere to best practices in reporting and data quality that allow the Global Support team to accurately report on key activities.
- At least 2 years of experience in Workforce Management, preferably in contact centers with at least 50 employees in multi-site, multi-skill environments who perform more complex technical work
- Experience with Workforce Management software and methodologies (forecasting, scheduling, performance tracking, reporting)
- Must be flexible on working hours to attend meetings with a global team across a variety of time zones
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision in a high productivity and time sensitive environment, demonstrating excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- Ability to manage high pressure situations
- Ability to set and communicate team and individual goals and communicate strategy, tactics and behaviors required to achieve those goal
- Experience with NICE InContact software
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- Change agent: natural at embracing change and leading people through ambiguity and transformation
- Experience with Tableau