Field Marketing Manager, UK & EMEA (remote)
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
You are a hands-on experienced marketer with an entrepreneurial spirit that enjoys making an impact.
As a Field Marketing Manager - EMEA, based in the UK, you will be responsible for marketing activities across the EMEA region, with a strong emphasis on demand generation. You will be focused on the more developed UK and Ireland markets and with a wider remit to cover additional emerging geographies.
Being a data-driven, proactive, energetic, and commercially minded Marketer, you will build and implement marketing programs to strengthen our position in EMEA. Using your knowledge of our customer base, personas, and segments, you will be challenged with formulating and building regionally aligned Marketing plans and the execution of campaigns into Market, as well as adapting global marketing strategies to ensure local relevance.
You will partner with the EMEA sales teams to align Sales and Marketing priorities, and as part of a wider Global Marketing team, you will work closely with a mature US marketing team to maximise resources and ensure global consistency of brand and message across the region.
You are hungry to succeed and bring innovative ideas to the table, whilst being an exceptional collaborator, communicator, and project manager with the ability to navigate across functions and geographies to deliver impactful sales and marketing results.
- Works with sales leadership and EMEA Marketing Director to develop and execute regional go-to-market plans and strategies to drive topline growth and utilisation, generate demand, and support commercial goals.
- Develops and delivers integrated marketing plans comprising of campaigns that drive lead generation, lead acceleration, awareness, and retention elements, strategically planned around the stages of the customer journey, bringing campaign elements and channels together for a cohesive go-to-market plan.
- Leverages and amplifies global marketing initiatives to ensure the right message is delivered to the target audience at the regional level.
- Works with EMEA Marketing Director to drive regional content strategy
- Owns regional content creation across all content types, working with the Global team to produce assets including but not limited to PR, success stories, white papers, virtual event content, blogs, and social; whilst ensuring all content efforts are connected to business goals.
- Acts as the lead for Relativity Fest London, shaping and driving the development and execution of Relativity EMEA’s flagship conference, including event development, execution, and audience acquisition campaigns to exceed registration and attendance goals.
- Regionalises global campaigns and content for EMEA focus industries and personas
- Manages joint marketing relationships with third-party sponsors and vendors to drive in-market awareness and achieve goals.
- Provides support for EMEA’s customers and partners. Identifies opportunities to collaborate with them and is a key contact for marketing engagement
- Partners with in-market sales team and effectively manages the communication flow of campaign progress, Marketing results and feedback loop.
- Leads ad-hoc cross-functional office projects and initiatives as assigned
- Measures and reacts to success metrics, performs actionable analysis, and makes data driven decisions to improve outcomes and ROI
- 8+ years professional experience in B2B marketing or related discipline
- Experience and vision in branding, PR, events and field marketing, demand generation, content marketing, digital marketing, and partner marketing
- Ability to engage and leverage internal resources cross-functionally
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and verbal and written communications for technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience as a collaborative business partner with the ability to build, develop, and lead
- Attentive to detail, with excellent written and oral communications, and the ability to communicate to a diverse audience
- Demonstrable project management skills, priority-setting capability, and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable ability to interface with all levels of management and work collaboratively with multiple senior stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in B2B software or professional services environment