Product Manager - Analytics - 21-0222
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Product Manager brings strong product management and communications background to creatively solve for the needs of our customer base. You create and execute a product vision for a single product. You must be energized by building deep customer empathy, collaborating with design and development, discovering opportunities through data analysis, and creating and communicating progress through leading indicators.
Focused on Relativity's AI services, you will be responsible for innovating E-Discovery workflows by delivering solutions that include the latest breakthroughs in AI, overall driving Relativity’s AI thought leadership and market positioning. You will build strong customer relationships to validate our solutions are solving the right problems with user experiences that reflects deep understanding of their needs. You will help collaborate closely with designers, engineers, and other product managers to plan, execute, and release solutions that achieve project goals and facilitate frequent feedback loops.
- Stay up to date on the latest breakthroughs in AI to identify new market opportunities.
- Own product portfolio strategy, roadmap, and goals.
- Utilize deep user, market, competitive knowledge and data to articulate clear long-term product vision.
- Communicate product vision and gain support from senior leadership and stakeholders.
- Justify roadmaps with both qualitative and quantitative data evidence.
- Ability to set leading indicators of product health and project success, and drive tactics based on insights from portfolio metrics and reporting.
- Lead research and proposals to drive decisions.
- Engage in exploratory design that validates hypotheses and proposed solutions.
- Regularly communicate product roadmap value to internal and external customers, with the ability to speak in-depth technically and from a business point of view.
- Think creatively to develop solutions customers haven’t even considered.
- Exercise judgement in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for getting results.
- Maintain responsibility for developing plans to drive expected outcome.
- Work collaboratively with design and development to validate direction and solution.
- Work with product marketing on go-to-market strategies.
- Manage thoughtful scoping and prioritization while motivating through conflict and change.
- Facilitate high priority defect prioritization, management, and communication.
- Represent Relativity at industry trade shows and events.
- Mentor junior team members, help improve the team’s operations, and contribute to team-wide initiatives.
- Build consensus and influence others without authority during day-to-day operations.
- Provide high quality, direct feedback to peers on both core values and work product.
- Deep understanding of and experience with using AI to solve customer-centric problems.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle and Agile.
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health, set goals, back up assumptions, and track success.
- Desire to address highly complex problems, systems, and interactions.
- Ability to validate solutions and deliver features from inception to delivery
- Ability to focus on both the details and big picture objectives and strategy.
- Excellent communicator and presenter and a high degree of comfort speaking in public.
- 3+ years in product management, building custom software.