Advanced DevOps Engineer (Search Infrastructure)
Here at Relativity we prioritize flexibility and work-life harmony. Our Hybrid work environment provides options tailored to your role and location, aiming to enhance engagement, connectivity, and productivity.
Join us to experience a culture of collaboration and innovation, where connecting in-person adds value to our collective growth. Let's work together!
As an DevOps/SRE Engineer in our team, your primary mission will be to help design, create and maintain the Elastic Cloud Enterprise infrastructure that is intended to become a critical part of our SaaS offering.
We are looking for a person who is interested in developing next-generation technologies. One who enjoys working in the team and having fun while building something great, versatile, exhibiting leadership qualities and enthusiastic about solving problems as we continue to push technology forward.
The Search Excellence Team
Relativity Search is a suite of applications that empower customers to find relevant information, retrieve and present it. Search products include document ingestion, index building, searching, and search term reports execution. Stable and high performant Search directly impacts customer experience and is critical for the organization.
In the Search Excellence Team, we build the massive, scalable, and fault tolerant Elastic Cloud Enterprise-based platform with the goal of making the Relativity Search the best possible experience for our customers. We strive to make the platform performant, reliable and available by managing and provisioning our infrastructure through code, implementing observability and workload automation.
- Contribute to a Scrum team that designs, builds and maintains a large-scale, Azure cloud-based search platform based on the Elastic Cloud Enterprise in a DevOps environment,
- Participate to continuous improvement of reliability, monitoring and alerting for our platform,
- After gathering relevant experience, participate in the on-call rotation - triage and address platform issues that get escalated by our Customer Support Team. .
- A degree in Computer Science or related field,
- 3+ years of experience in Software Engineering, DevOps or Site Reliability Engineering at developing commercial-grade systems,
- Experience programming in one or more of the following languages: C, C++, C#, Java, Python, Go, Perl, or Ruby,
- Experience with CI/CD process and tools: Git, GitHub, and GitHub Actions,
- Knowledge of Linux usage and system administration,
- Experience creating solutions with IaC and/or CaC tools (e.g., Pulumi, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet); Pulumi is a plus,
- Experience working with container technologies; Kubernetes is a plus,
- Experience working with highly scalable solutions in cloud environment (Azure, AWS, Google); Azure experience is a plus,
- Experience working with ECE and/or Elastic Stack is a plus,
- Experience developing, troubleshooting, and optimizing SQL queries; MS SQL Server is a plus,
- Teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration coupled with effective verbal and written communication in English.
- Even if you don’t think you meet all the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying for this position.
- Compensation Relativity is committed to competitive, fair and equitable compensation practices
- This position is eligible for total compensation which includes a competitive base salary, annual performance bonus target of 10%, and long-term incentives. The expected salary range for this role is between 163739 and 200125 PLN gross/year (Employment Contract). The final offered salary will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical, to allow for future meaningful salary growth in this position.