DevOps Engineer - TextIQ
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
Text IQ is trusted by the world's largest enterprises including Honeywell, AstraZeneca, Intel, Boehringer Ingelheim, BASF and Cardinal Health. With a re-imagined approach to identifying, managing and mitigating risk in enterprise data, Text IQ's pioneering AI technology uncovers 90% of sensitive information at a 75% reduction in cost and time. Enterprises, law firms, and government organizations have used Text IQ's AI to identify and protect sensitive and confidential information, reduce risk, elevate their privacy programs, and create fair and inclusive workplaces.
Recently, Text IQ joined forces with Relativity, a unicorn, and leading data platform, which has more than 300,000 users in over 49 countries and serves thousands of organizations globally—primarily in legal, financial services and government sectors, including the U.S. Department of Justice and 198 of the Am Law 200. By joining hands with Relativity, we are excited to realize our shared vision of helping customers organize their data, discover the truth, and act on it.
Our TechOps team is looking for a talented DevOps-minded individual to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate would be able to lead the implementation of our technical vision and see it come to life, across a suite of inter-connected tools and continue to foster a culture of collaboration among all our other engineering functions.
As A DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Architect and develop our complex infrastructure in a secure, scalable fashion
- Write scalable, predictable automated solutions for our infrastructure
- Shape the way we approach engineering securely
- Foster industry best practices across our entire engineering department
We are looking for Teammates who:
- Exemplify a strong "everyone is responsible for security" mindset
- Strive for the beauty of efficient and secure automated architectures
- Aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty with code
- Possess 2+ years of experience in a DevOps-like position
- Consistently deliver elegant, modular, and scalable solutions on time
- Hold an advanced degree in Computer Science or have equivalent experience
- Have experience with at least some of the following technologies: Terraform, Ansible, GitHub Actions, Docker, AWS, Azure
- Can write Python, Go, Java, Bash
We’d particularly love it if you have:
- Significant experience with Kubernetes
- Previous track record of scaling infrastructures exponentially
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.