Senior HR Business Partner
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The HR Business Partner role has two main functions. The first is to be the employee champion and voice of the people in the decision room. The second is to partner with the business to co-create strategy, bring problems to leadership, and work on the team's people plan.
HRBP executes on the people plan by working with business on employee advocacy and talent strategy. HRBPs role model our core values, demonstrate and coach others on how to lead with a talent first mindset and are not afraid to have tough conversations necessary to move the business forward. HRBPs also partner with the HR team to create and roll out new HR programs in the business. This role reports to the Director of HR Business Partners.
Your Role in Action
- Contribute to strategy discussions
- Help build strategy within our departments
- Provide ideas and challenge to management teams, thus being a catalyst for change
- Advise business on people issues, supported by measurement and evaluation
- Be the expert and conduit on people challenges- especially talent, performance, and change
- Work with other parts of HR to align their work with the business
- Have a clear people plan for the department
- Be a coach for department leadership
- Champion Inclusion in the business
- Maintain relationships with HR counterparts and work collaboratively to develop company-wide HR support structures
- Manage and work on important talent strategies such as organizational design, leadership development, team building and HR programs that facilitate growth and achieve our results
- Provide thought partnership and coaching; build trusting relationships with executives and leadership teams
- Work with groups across HR to achieve our results
- Work with teams and leadership to align people strategy and our strategy
- 8+ years of dynamic experience in all aspects of Human Resources and as a HR Business Partner who has supported global clients
- Experience operating in a matrix organization environment. Work across geographic/functional lines around the world
- Seven or more years of experience as a strategic business partner with experience in human resources management
- Experience working with career development tools, workforce planning, analytics, change management, and team effectiveness
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) or other relevant industry certification
- Understand goals and recommend creative approaches to affect improvements in our goals, productivity, and development of HR within the company
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.