Relativity Senior Sales Engineer (Remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
As a Senior Sales Consultant, you will play a key role in supporting Relativity’s sales activities. You will be responsible for providing clients and prospects with exceptional Relativity experience via workflow assistance and acting as a solution evangelist. As a Senior Sales Consultant, you will take the lead in the more complex requests and provide mentorship to less senior members of the team.
Your Role In Action
- Play a key role in Relativity’s efforts to acquire and grow accounts through virtual and in person technical sales consulting - Serve as a subject matter expert and consultant for internal and external stakeholders. Participate in sales calls and meetings with account executives and prospects. Design, assist with, and/or lead, presentations and product demonstrations. Identify customer business needs and help define solutions to address them. Manage Proof of Concept projects and address any prospect questions and issues.
- Support Relativity’s RFx and third party risk assessment workflows - Capture prospect/customer requirements. Collaborate with sales to write sales proposals detailing how Relativity’s solutions will address business needs.
- Intake and communicate product feedback - Deliver feedback to the product management team based on prospect or customer feedback, product issues, field deployments and generally observed market trends.
- Serve as customer facing Relativity evangelist - Create necessary documentation, presentations, and product demonstrations to teach clients about Relativity functionality and the value proposition. Attend and present at industry events in support of product expertise. Author content surrounding industry trends and best practices.
- Demonstrate, develop and maintain subject matter expertise in product and industry - Maintain expert knowledge of Relativity product suite by consulting internally with teams and other resources, individual study, future product enhancements, and added features. Achieve Relativity Master status and obtain other associated Relativity Certifications. Develop expertise in product adjacencies, such as Relativity Trace and Patents.
- Understand sales process as it relates to Relativity's overall strategies and objectives - Learn and understand the Relativity sell strategy, conducting effective discovery to understand pain points, proactively address customer inquiries.
- Experience supporting end to end e-discovery solutions
- Complete technical understanding of Relativity
- German fluency preferred
- Strong sales orientation
- Seven years of experience supporting SaaS applications, including four or more years in sales engineering, client services or consulting
- Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) strongly preferred, otherwise ability to pass the exam within 3 months of employment
- Relativity Master status preferred, otherwise ability to obtain Relativity Master within 18 months of employment
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Positive, service-oriented personality
- Ability to travel 25%
- Ability to multitask and self-manage workload
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.