We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
* You will be developing brand new features to make clients’ lives easier, and the user interface more intuitive, accessible, and performant.
* You will be working in a blended build environment of both Node.js and MSBuild.
* You will be writing unit tests using Jasmine/Karma and NUnit.
If you love solving problems, building great products, working among strong teams, and want to make a visible impact, this role is for you.
- Contribute to an Agile team that solves complex challenges and improves the scalability, security, and performance of existing products
- Participate in code reviews and quality assurance testing as a shared responsibility with the team.
- Perform on-call duties on a rotating schedule.
- Experience with one or more JS framework(s) (Aurelia, Angular, React, for example).
- Experience writing build scripts and plugins.
- Knowledge or experience in WCAG and accessibility best practices.
- Knowledge of package managers, bundlers, and task runners.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Bitbucket, and other project and code management software.
- Knowledge of CSS extensions (SASS, LESS, etc).
- Knowledge of agile processes and milestones.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Comprehension of object-oriented design.
- Comprehension of the concepts of relational databases.
- Experience using at least one other general programming language (C#/Java/C++/VB.NET, for example).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or other equivalent experience