Senior Salesforce Application Administrator – Service Cloud (Remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
Relativity is looking for a Senior Application Administrator to join the Business Systems and Applications team in partnership with our world class Customer Service organization. The Senior Application Administrator works under the minimal direction of the Application Manager and receives guidance from senior team members.
As a Senior Application Administrator, you will be responsible for the operation, maintenance, and championing of the internal application Salesforce across Relativity. The Senior Application Administrator works with the discipline team to provide production support to business users and aid in the execution of platform level initiatives.
The ideal candidate is curious, detail oriented, and thrives on being collaborative while solving hard problems.
Your Role in Action
- Demonstrate expertise in Salesforce Service Cloud and partner with discipline leads to lead service-driven Salesforce initiatives,
- Partner with business and technical teams to deliver end-to-end business solutions using native and custom solutions as appropriate.
- Collaborate on key projects to determine business alignment, needs, and system requirements.
- Participate in design workshops, research, decision-making and testing.
- Participate in regular touch points & rituals of both the business and technical teams.
- Track work progress/status, identify risks/constraints and share/escalate issues as necessary.
- Effectively apply critical thinking to understand and solve problems, make well thought-out decisions to quickly and positively create results.
- Establish and implement best practices regarding change management, system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Ensure proper security models are in place and maintained for data access.
- Partner with business to design & drive user adoption and best practices to further the long-term success of the system & processes.
- Follow established standards for design, analysis, build, test, and release management.
- Troubleshoot and resolve advanced user issues as they arise.
- Participate in release readiness rituals to ensure new Salesforce platform releases are rolled out smoothly to the organization.
- Thoroughly document work for reference, troubleshooting, and future iteration.
- Manage the integration of applications connected to Salesforce.
- Maintain Salesforce certifications and continues to develop skills with each new release.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- At least three years working with Salesforce Service Cloud
- At least two years supporting an organization larger than 250 employees in a system administrator or business analyst capacity.
- Experience designing, building, and optimizing declarative automation using Flow.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of formula building inside of Salesforce including syntax, functions, and operators.
- Experience in closely partnering with business stakeholders to learn business process, propose changes as per industry standards & best practices, and come up with solutions to enable, simplify, transform & innovate the systems and process flows.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to translate functional requirements into technical specifications, and technical requirements into business specification for stakeholders.
- Strong internal customer focus and service orientation with the ability to interact effectively with employees and vendors at all levels.
- Detail-oriented, curious, self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Experience with Enterprise Salesforce orgs with 500+ users
- Experience in highly customized Salesforce environments
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce Experience Cloud
- Experience with Visual Studio Code and DevOps tools such as AutoRabit, Gearset or Copado.
- Experience building SQL or SOQL queries.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Compensation Relativity is committed to competitive, fair and equitable compensation practices.
- This position is eligible for total compensation which includes a competitive base salary, annual performance bonus target of 10%, and long-term incentives. The expected salary range for this role is between 139 000 and 188 000 PLN gross/year (Employment Contract). The final offered salary will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical, to allow for future meaningful salary growth in this position.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.