.NET Software Engineer (Remote)
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
This role reports to the Manager, Software Engineering
Your Role in Action:
- Contribute to building our core product offering, Relativity
- Actively participating in our SCRUM process
- Improving application system performance
- Document your code additions, test procedures, and project results
- Troubleshooting issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
- Handle client support issues on-call 2-3 times per year
- 0-2 years of equivalent industry experience or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or other related subject
- 0-2 years of experience in an object-oriented language
- Entry-level software development experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Science / Electrical Engineering
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge and experience in working with Agile development methodology
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.