Demand Generation Program Manager (Relativity Patents) 21-0462
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As a Program Manager for Relativity Patents on the Demand Generation team, you will be responsible for leading the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture leads across multiple channels including events, SEM, website, email, retargeting, and social advertising. The Patents team functions as a mini-startup within the broader Relativity org, meaning you'll have the opportunity to join a market leader, while also blazing a new trail.
This person should be a revenue-centric marketer with a proven track record of success in inbound and outbound marketing. They will have full ownership of integrated campaigns, uncover new opportunities, move quickly, and have a strong appetite for growth. If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves, make an immediate impact, and be a high-visibility marketer within the organization, this role might be for you.
- Set the demand generation strategy for Relativity Patents to align with business goals and own the marketing contribution target
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, Relativity products and the buyer’s journey
- Develop and execute innovative short- and long-term multi-channel campaigns, which include, but are not limited to, webinars, emails, nurtures, paid media, content syndication, etc.
- Drive enterprise MQLs and sales pipeline while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows
- Assist in content development to target prospects throughout the customer lifecycle
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance to stakeholders across the business
- Grow distribution across all channels, not just owned channels. Must be skilled in content creation supported by SEO and PPC strategy
- Partner with Sales to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up according to established SLAs. Build a consistent feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes in conjunction with the Marketing Operations team.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build programs that support sales enablement
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of full-time marketing experience
- 2+ years of demand generation experience
- Experience crafting and executing demand generation programs
- Tactical, hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Proven experience working with email marketing, social advertising, SEM, paid media and content syndication
- Experience developing compelling messaging and voice across all digital channels
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- Experience partnering with sales teams or to coordinate, communicate, and deliver campaigns that resonate deeply with customers along buyer’s journey
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines