Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
As a Software Engineer, your primary mission will be to design, write, test, deploy, and support new implementations for the tools that drive Relativity.
You will use your technical expertise to design and write enhancements for the Relativity platform. Your success will provide you with knowledge of the inner workings of Relativity and open up many opportunities within our organization. If you have the desire to be challenged and work where boredom is an anomaly, then join our Poland team and be part of a successful Agile-oriented company.
Your Role in Action
- Work on a scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies, and client component interaction through web services - Additionally, you will learn how to build distributable systems composed of multiple database, processing, and web servers
- You may also handle technical support calls after hours about two times a year - If Client Services is working on a ticket and they are not able to solve an urgent issue, they will reach out to the level I developer to assist to get the issue resolved
- Build our core product offering, Relativity
- Actively participate in our SCRUM process
- Improve application system performance
- Troubleshoot issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
- 3+ years of experience in software development of commercial-grade systems and applications
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in object-oriented programming languages such as C# (preferred), Java or C++
- Sound knowledge of SQL and experience in Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Cloud Native Patterns and Azure cloud
- Experience with CI/CD process and tools (BitBucket, Jenkins, Git) including unit testing, preferably TDD approach
- Fluency in English
- Experience working with Agile frameworks
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health plan
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.