Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
If you're interested in learning more about our benefits, click here.
As a Software Engineer, your primary mission will be to design, write, test, deploy, and support new implementations for the tools that drive Relativity in a brand new, startup-style Relativity office in Krakow, Poland. You will use your technical expertise to design and write enhancements for the Relativity platform. Your eagerness to learn new technologies and solve complex problems will make you the ideal candidate. Excellent communication skills are critical in this role as you will be expected to raise issues early and clearly document your code additions, test procedures, and project results. Your success in this role will provide you with extensive knowledge of the inner workings of Relativity and open up a number of opportunities within our organization. If you have the desire to be continually challenged and work where boredom is an anomaly, then join our Krakow team and be part of a successful Agile-oriented company, experiencing rapid growth in the eDiscovery field, that is currently building its new R&D office in Poland!
- You are a competent software engineer who is looking for a new challenge and would jump at a chance to work with a leader in a new, expanding industry.
- You may also be required to handle technical support calls after hours about two times a year. If Client Services is working on a ticket and they are not able to solve an urgent issue, they will reach out to the level I developer to assist to get the issue resolved.
- Building our core product offering, Relativity.
- Actively participating in our SCRUM process.
- Improving application system performance.
- Troubleshooting issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems.
- 3+ years of experience in software development of commercial-grade systems and applications
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in object-oriented programming languages such as C# (preferred), Java or C++
- Sound knowledge of SQL and experience in Microsoft SQL Server
- Good understanding of Cloud Native Patterns and Azure cloud will be a plus
- Experience with ElasticSearch will be a plus
- Experience with CI/CD process and tools (BitBucket, Jenkins, Git) including unit testing, preferably TDD approach
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge and experience in working with Agile frameworks
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
Relativity is currently at a stage where we are looking for builders, not just operators. We have the capability to grow the business dramatically over the next 5-10 years and we need individuals to join our team to collectively propel us forward. We have a workplace where everyone can belong and we invest in our people so career progression inside or outside Relativity can be a reality. If this sounds like a place where you would like to be, we look forward to welcoming you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.