Senior Java Software Engineer
Here at Relativity we prioritize flexibility and work-life harmony. Our Hybrid work environment provides options tailored to your role and location, aiming to enhance engagement, connectivity, and productivity.
Join us to experience a culture of collaboration and innovation, where connecting in-person adds value to our collective growth. Let's work together!
Are you a seasoned Java Software Engineer on the lookout for a dynamic role that offers the opportunity to work on innovativeAI-based products? Look no further!
We are seeking a Senior Java Software Engineer to join our Engineering team. Our dynamic Scrum team is at the forefront of innovation where AI meets software engineering! Unleash your potential in a collaborative environment that champions CI/CD, and a security-first mindset. Elevate your career while shaping the future of AI and software development. Apply now and embark on a journey where your skills make a real impact! This role reports to Szymon Knop - Engineering Manager.
Your role in action:
- Contribute to a development team that builds AI-powered software.
- Design, develop, and support applications in mission-critical domains.
- Create tools to automate and optimize processes across disciplines.
- Lead the team in adopting best-practice technical design by setting an example and working collaboratively with them.
- Improve and extend our complex distributed core data processing and machine learning pipeline.
- Champion our production's reliability by proactively participating in the on-call schedule to diagnose and resolve issues.
- Participate in code reviews for projects written by your team.
- Focus on quality through comprehensive unit and integration testing.
- Stay up to date with technologies and best practices related to CI/CD tooling and developer productivity.
- Mentor and enhance the productivity of the team.
- Proficiency in Java.
- 4+ years of software development experience.
- 3+ years of commercial experience in cloud development, preferably Azure.
- Experience in high-volume data processing.
- Experience in NoSQL databases – MongoDB, Redis.
- Tech agnostic approach to solve problems.
- Experience in monitoring and troubleshooting production environments.
- Knowledge about architectural patterns and practices – experience in developing microservices.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix systems, Docker/Kubernetes, and CI/CD.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
We’d particularly love it if you have:
- Experience in distributed systems architecture.
- Experience in full-stack development.
- Knowledge about Machine Learning principles and ML frameworks like PyTorch.
- Experience with running machine learning models at scale by leveraging MLOps.
Even if you don't meet all the qualifications, we'd love to hear from you. Let us know how you can contribute to our team!
- Compensation Relativity is committed to competitive, fair and equitable compensation practices
- This position is eligible for total compensation which includes a competitive base salary, annual performance bonus target of 10%, and long-term incentives. The expected salary range for this role is between 184 000 and 249 000 PLN gross/year (Employment Contract). The final offered salary will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical, to allow for future meaningful salary growth in this position.