eDiscovery Service Delivery Architect (remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
As a senior member of the Service Delivery team, you will provide resolution of high-profile incidents for our most important customers. You will work collaboratively across departments and guide colleagues to appropriate solutions for our business and customers. In this important strategic position you will have a chance to use your customer-facing skills.
Your Role in Action
- Resolve customer incidents by diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing, and debugging complex software and networked systems
- Partner with other senior level team members and Engineering to troubleshoot and resolve customer incidents
- Be an expert in essential internal discussions focused on service delivery and product development
- Influence the direction of our product through collaborative work with teams to enhance the functionalities and create a better customer experience across multiple products
- Help other team members develop and excel in their roles through mentoring
- Lead Customer Action Plans to ensure customers have a positive experience using Relativity
- 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing role handling incidents within a technical environment
- Experience with SQL and Windows platform, and experience troubleshooting complex technical issues
- In depth, expert level knowledge of SQL with a focus on query language
- Experience with Windows, MS SQL, Splunk, Jira
- Understanding of the application development cycle
- Experience providing guidance and training to other team members
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health plans
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.