Learning Management Associate
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Relativity Learning Management Associate assists with scheduling training and certification activities, as well as managing headquarters-based and virtual training programs and projects related to the support of company training and certification offerings. This position works closely with training, certification and customer success teams to schedule and coordinate details for on-site classes, webinars and exams, including open registration sessions and client-requested sessions. This position also assists with various other tasks, such as support tickets, content review and testing, as well as responding to customer inquiries related to training and certification.
- Review, triage and respond to training- and certification-related support tickets
- Understand client requirements and coordinate with customers to organize training classes and certification exams
- Advise clients on training and exam selection
- Schedule training, webinar and exam sessions across internal systems, including Salesforce, and On24
- Work with managers to assign trainers to appropriate training sessions and support trainers as required
- Manage the preparation of training and certification materials and coordinate logistical items prior to scheduled sessions (e.g., shipping, printing, lunch orders, etc)
- Assist in the implementation and publishing of internal trainer resources for new training content
- Follow documented operating procedures for scheduling and coordination and recommend improvements and/or enhancements when necessary
- Assist with contents such as workbook review and lab testing
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values
- Two or more years of experience leading small- to medium-sized projects
- Exposure to education and training methods, practices and technologies
- Experience with customer service and working in cross-functional teams
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines
- Advanced communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Meticulous attention to detail in the creation and iteration of work
- 1-2 years of experience in communications, education, or a related field