Senior Software Engineer (Networks) 21-0492
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
If you're interested in learning more about our benefits, click here.
As Senior Software Engineer in Network, you will be given opportunities to excel and develop your career with an individual approach by your manager and peers. It is on you to decide how much you want to be involved.
- We expect you to participate in the automating, planning, implementation, and maintenance of our expanding cloud-based network.
- You will be given an opportunity to write applications, scripts, and solutions that will help to set up and maintenance of point-to-site and site-to-site integrations between our client’s networks and ours as well as advance automation efforts of our cloud-based network and its components.
- You will team up with our US-based team which will give you an opportunity to expand your cultural and communication skills.
- We do enjoy working with smart people and having fun building something great. We are, and expecting you to be versatile, displaying leadership qualities, and being enthusiastic about tackling new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- Strong Software Engineering Craftmanship capability
- Experience with a scripting language required (PowerShell, Python, or Bash)
- Experience with C#/.net technology
- Understands core networking concepts (routing/sub-netting)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies around our changing business needs
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor when things are going wrong to troubleshoot issues effectively
- A big picture mentality around solutions architecture and a Keep It Simple philosophy
- Attention to detail in a complex computing environment
- Proven experience working with Microsoft Azure and/or more of the following cloud providers: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate difficult technical concepts in a straight-forward and simple manner
Nice to have:
- Strong understanding of IPsec (phase1 and 2 cryptos, IKEv1/IKEv2)
- Experience managing next-generation firewall appliance (most preferable Experience deploying and maintaining Palo Alto firewall networks)
- Experience with monitoring, reporting, management, and optimization tools regarding networks (Azure OMS, New Relic, AppDynamics, PRTG)
- Software – Microsoft Active Directory and typical back-office software product knowledge, monitoring software and log aggregation software
- Security – A general knowledge of security concepts, best practices, and strategies for risk mitigation
- 6+ years supporting and maintaining enterprise-level networks