Lead .NET/C# Developer (remote)
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
The Lead Software Engineer at Relativity develops software and leads a team to apply software engineering best practices to bring high-quality, maintainable, reusable, performant, and scalable software. You will work with your team to help develop products and features that improve and evolve our Compute Platform.
You will be a technical liaison between your team and other development teams to resolve dependencies, to identify and improve software engineering best practices, and to find and address risks to the delivery of software. This position reports to the Manager, Software Engineering.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar technical degree, or work equivalent experience
- 8+ years of professional software development experience on commercial-grade systems and applications with experience with building and shipping successful software
- Experience developing scalable solutions in a cloud platform (Azure, AWS, Google)
- Experience developing systems and applications, or related experience
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server, or related technologies
- Experience working in highly automated test environments
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (SCRUM)
Your Role In Action
- Lead technical development projects
- Assistance and lead the effort on architecture and development of a performant, scalable, and secure cloud data platform for our core offering of Compute.
- Make contributions and provide technical guidance to a software development team to ship high-quality software that operates on data at a massive scale.
- Lead the design of software using abstraction, low coupling, high cohesion, modularization, encapsulation, information hiding, interfaces, and separation of concerns.
- Specify and analyze non-functional software requirements
- Contribute to system software architecture development by working with Staff, Advisory, and Principal Engineers.
- Lead the implementation of software using the practical application of algorithms, defensive programming, exception handling, fault tolerance, design patterns, and best practices of Object-Oriented Design and Programming such as SOLID
- Ensure best practices of Test-Driven Design and the use of autonomous frameworks and Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health plan
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.