Lead ML Engineer - ML Ops (Remote)
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
About AI at Relativity
In the past two years, billions of documents have already benefited from the insights of Relativity AI – and we are just getting started on our journey to use AI to improve each user experience, product, matter, and investigation at Relativity. We are focused on helping our users discover the truth more quickly, and act on data.
About the Machine Learning Engineering Role
The Machine Learning Engineer is an MLOps-focused role that will work with the data scientists and product teams within the AI group to deploy machine learning solutions at scale. You will help build a platform to support our team and organization in deploying, validating, and monitoring machine learning models at a petabyte scale. You will report to the Manager of Software Engineering.
Your Role in Action
- Work with our data scientists, product managers, and engineering teams to bring ML platform ideas from proof of concept to scaled solutions.
- Manage and facilitate design decisions related to bringing machine learning algorithms to production using best practices in the industry.
- Prove out the use of new technology with compelling proof of concepts and demonstration.
- Work on solutions to improve our model training pipelines, model governance and model monitoring.
- Contribute to our technology investments roadmap and help prioritize tech debt and architecture investments.
- Mentor talent within the AI group to promote career development.
- Experience supporting the lifecycle of machine learning application from development to production including testing and monitoring those models pre and post-launch.
- Experience training and deploying machine learning models
- Experience working with data science teams with conceptual knowledge on data science project lifecycles and techniques.
- Experience designing APIs, service-oriented architectures, cloud-based distributed systems, and big data systems.
- Fluent in programming languages suitable to implement big data and machine learning solutions. Ex: Python, Scala.
- Experience with product / tool / vendor evaluation and selection.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.