Product Manager, Platform (Remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
At Relativity we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Product Management team is looking for a Product Manager with background in product lifecycle and agile practices, as well as strong communication and collaboration skills. You will be responsible for participating and leading both discovery and development to achieve a specific product goal. A successful candidate must be energized by building deep customer empathy, collaborating with design and development, optimizing team processes, and utilizing data to monitor project success.
Focused on Relativity's Platform, you will be responsible for helping create creative solutions to deliver intuitive tools and technology for our passionate community of developers to build innovative applications that solve everyday problems. You will build strong customer relationships to validate our solutions are solving the right problems. You will help lead a team of skilled designers and engineers focused creating exceptional user experiences and actualizing the project goals. This position reports to the Group Manager of Product Management.
Your Role in Action:
- Deeply understands the product. Speaks to our technical implementation in a way that internal stakeholders and clients can understand.
- Ability to speak to the variety of workflows and end user needs we see across segments and personas and coaches others on how to do the same.
- Owns product roadmap and backlog for their product(s).
- Works directly with Product Leads to help build a strategy and goals for their product(s).
- Develops and shares plans and results clearly to immediate teams.
- Ensure what we build solves the customer or business problem and delivers a product that is stable in production and satisfies scalability, reliability, performance and business goals.
- Organize and engage in usability testing to define detailed Interaction flows.
- Meet with users and stakeholders to obtain deep understanding of detailed needs and constraints.
- Anticipates the need to bring cross-functional teams together to solve problems.
- Provides recommendations rooted in customer empathy.
- Responsible for user and competitive research for their product(s)
- Self-directed analysis and data interpretation.
- Tracks and reports on product metrics.
- Develops external and internal facing go-to-market content
- Ability to break down large projects into iterative releases
- Translate validated designs and analysis into story cards with acceptance criteria.
- Ability to prioritize work based on impact.
- Test new features to ensure quality for release
- Manage defect prioritization
- Understands technical requirements for completion of new initiatives and ensures development team is set up for success.
- Operates as an indirect leader, facilitating communication across internal stakeholders and effectively communicate ‘why’ and gain buy in. Also responsible for driving conflict resolution amongst product development stakeholders.
- Provides direct feedback to peers and is skilled at understanding multiple points of view.
- 3+ years of experience in product management at a technology company.
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle, agile methodologies, API’s
- Knowledge and experience doing discovery & usability testing to gather customer feedback.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives with meticulous attention to detail in the creation and iteration of work
- Excellent communications, facilitation and analysis skills coupled with strong business and technical acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Track record of launching and improving developer or partner facing products
- Generates excitement and curiosity when working with highly complex systems.
- Is a team player with proven ability to deliver features from inception to delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong project manager able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong facilitation and analysis skills.
- Strong business acumen.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.