Support Software Engineer (Privacy IQ) - Text IQ
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
Text IQ is a Top 100 AI company trusted by the world's largest enterprises including Honeywell, AstraZeneca, Intel, Boehringer Ingelheim, BASF and Cardinal Health. With a re-imagined approach to identifying, managing and mitigating risk in enterprise data, Text IQ's pioneering AI technology uncovers 90% of sensitive information at a 75% reduction in cost and time. Enterprises, law firms, and government organizations have used Text IQ's AI to identify and protect sensitive and confidential information, reduce risk, elevate their privacy programs, and create fair and inclusive workplaces. Read more about Text IQ on TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, and Axios.
Recently, Text IQ joined forces with Relativity, a unicorn and leading data platform, which has more than 300,000 users in over 49 countries and serves thousands of organizations globally—primarily in legal, financial services and government sectors, including the U.S. Department of Justice and 198 of the Am Law 200. By joining hands with Relativity, we are excited to realize our shared vision of helping customers organize their data, discover the truth, and act on it.
We’re seeking a talented Support Software Engineer to join our team. In this key role you will bridge the gap between our Engineering and Customer Solutions teams. This is a highly technical role that requires knowledge of operating systems, databases, distributed systems, scripting, and RESTful APIs. The ideal candidate would also have programming and scripting skills to continually work to enhance our support engineering automation tools. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, growth-oriented problem solver to take a front row seat at a high growth company. This role reports to Maxine Chan - Engineering Manager.
Your role in action:
- Provide technical support for our next-generation AI algorithm platform using industry-leading tools and frameworks to ensure that AI Trainers and AI Project Leads can complete client projects within tight deadlines
- Ensure our AI platform is performing correctly by monitoring application logs and support engineering ticketing system
- Apply software updates along with database migrations to resolve defects
- Run database queries and create custom reports as required by the Customer Solutions team to provide successful delivery of results to customers
- Create & maintain tools to automate and optimize processes across disciplines
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming or scripting language such as Java, C#, C++, Python, or similar
- Experience with RESTful APIs client tools such as Postman
- Experience with Linux/Unix command line and command line scripting
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as ElasticSearch, MongoDB, or similar
- Obsession with customer experience and attention to detail
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying.
Please note, this is a fully remote role based in Canada.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.