Senior .NET Engineer - Data Services
Here at Relativity we prioritize flexibility and work-life harmony. Our Hybrid work environment provides options tailored to your role and location, aiming to enhance engagement, connectivity, and productivity.
Join us to experience a culture of collaboration and innovation, where connecting in-person adds value to our collective growth. Let's work together!
As a Senior Software Engineer, your primary mission would be designing and deploying our Relativity software products. We are looking for someone who is interested in solving complex problems by developing cloud native, distributedsolutions, who enjoys working ina teamon something what makes others’ duties easier and better organized.
You will support principles of Agile, like iterative approach, and can cope with the constant change and a feedback culture. If you have a desire to be challenged and work where boredom is an anomaly, then join our Poland team and be part of a successful company, experiencing growth in the legal technology field.
The Data Services domain’s missionis to “provide highly scalable Data and ML Ops tools and patterns for Applied Science, Engineering, and our Customers to enable data driven decision making and reliable Data and AI (Artificial Intelligence) Products”.The team you would work with develops and maintainsthesolution responsible for:
Monitoring the events generated within the RelativityOneproduct Storingthe defensible data in permanent, secure, and scalable storage Highly available and performant interface for serving TBs of collected data
Your Role in Action:
- Contribute to a Scrum team that solves complex challenges and builds working software
- Produce high-quality code
- Be a team member that is a role model for others and a source of knowledge and inspiration for them
- Troubleshoot issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
- Work on a scalable and highly available distributed backend solution
- Build distributable eDiscovery system composed of multiple databases, processing, that have potential to be used in other industries that require heavy processing on big, unstructured document sets
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications and standards
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommend changes in procedures
- Encourage pair programming to communicate design knowledge throughout the Scrum team
- Provide development expertise to team members through education and review
- Encourage creative practices amongst peers
- Collaborate with QA professionals to encourage defect prevention over detection. Youwould be asked to handle paid technical support calls after hours about once a month. If Client Services is working on a ticket and they are not able to solve an urgent issue, they will reach out to the level I Engineer to assist to get the issue resolved.
- A degree in Computer Science or related field,
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing, and troubleshooting highly scalable, secure, fault-tolerant systems in cloud environment,
- Experience in object-oriented programming (C# preferred),
- Experience creating IaaC solutions tools (e.g., Pulumi, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet),
- Experience developing, troubleshooting, and optimizing SQL queries; MS SQL Server is a plus,
- Understanding of DevOps principles and hands-on experience working with CI/CD approach in highly automated environments,
- Experience working with ECE and/or Elastic Stack is a plus,
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration coupled with effective verbal and written communication in English.
- Compensation Relativity is committed to competitive, fair and equitable compensation practices
- This position is eligible for total compensation which includes a competitive base salary, annual performance bonus target of 10%, and long-term incentives. The expected salary range for this role is between 184 000 and 249 000 PLN gross/year (Employment Contract). The final offered salary will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical, to allow for future meaningful salary growth in this position.