Senior Software Engineer (Discovery+)
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
Text IQ is a Top 100 AI company trusted by the world's largest enterprises, including Honeywell, AstraZeneca, Intel, Boehringer Ingelheim, BASF, and Cardinal Health. With a re-imagined approach to identifying, managing and mitigating risk in enterprise data, Text IQ's pioneering AI technology uncovers 90% of sensitive information at a 75% reduction in cost and time. Enterprises, law firms, and government organizations have used Text IQ's AI to identify and protect sensitive and confidential information, reduce risk, elevate their privacy programs, and create fair and inclusive workplaces. Read more about Text IQ on TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes and Axios.
Recently, Text IQ joined forces with Relativity, a unicorn and leading data platform, which has more than 300,000 users in over 49 countries and serves thousands of organizations globally—primarily in legal, financial services and government sectors, including the U.S. Department of Justice and 198 of the Am Law 200. By joining hands with Relativity, we are excited to realize our shared vision of helping customers organize their data, discover the truth, and act on it. We're looking for a senior software Engineer to join our PrivilegeIQ Engineering team. Come work with a dynamic group of talented professionals focusing on revolutionizing AI and its applications!
We're looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Privacy IQ Engineering team. Come work together with a dynamic group of talented professionals focusing on revolutionizing AI and its applications! This role reports to Szymon Knop - Engineering Manager.
Your role in action
- Improve and scale our complex distributed data processing pipeline
- Create tools to automate and optimize processes across disciplines
- Actively participate in the on-call schedule to investigate and fix production issues
- Participate in code reviews
- Focus on quality through comprehensive unit and integration testing
- 4+ years of software development experience in writing performant, commercial-grade systems and applications
- Experience with monitoring and troubleshooting production environments
- Proficiency in programming languages used in high volume data processing and machine learning: Java, Python
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix systems, Docker/Kubernetes and CI/CD including scripting in Python or other scripting languages to automate build and deployment processes
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Leverages best practices and past experiences to mentor and improve the productivity of the team
- Experience building AI-powered products that utilize Machine Learning frameworks like pytorch, spacy, Spark MLLib, etc.
- Experience with running machine learning models at scale by leveraging MLOps
- Knowledge of NoSQL database systems: MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Experience in distributed systems architecture
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying.
- Compensation Relativity is committed to competitive, fair and equitable compensation practices
- This position is eligible for total compensation which includes a competitive base salary, annual performance bonus target of 10%, and long-term incentives. The expected salary range for this role is between 184057 and 249019 gross/year (Employment Contract). The final offered salary will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical, to allow for future meaningful salary growth in this position.