Advanced Software Engineer- Trace
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Do you seek an environment that has a startup feel with corporate stability? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
Relativity Trace Overview
Relativity Trace is an early-stage business within Relativity that's bringing a best-in-class communication surveillance platform to the global market. Our team's vision is to build a world free of professional misconduct.
Trace is the most flexible communication surveillance platform allowing compliance teams to have full control over how they monitor risk. Trace uses innovative artificial intelligence to supplement compliance team capabilities to reduce false positive alerting and increase efficiency.
As an Advanced Software Engineer in Trace Compliance AI team you will use your development expertise, leading software projects as we continue to roll out AI/ML technologies. You will be an essential member of the team that solves unstructured complex data problems on a big data scale! You will report to
Your Role in Action
- Work with engineering teams and designs performant, scalable, and secure software to a high degree of quality – not simply focusing on meeting functional requirements
- Contribute and ship high-quality performant and secure software that operates on data at massive scale
- Comprehensive unit and integration testing and static analysis and rigorous test strategy development
- Improve the software development process by recommending and instituting changes in policies and procedures
- Facilitate pair programming to improve software quality and completeness and share design and implementation knowledge
- Provide technical guidance to team members through education and coaching of best practice object-oriented programming principles
- 3 + years of professional software development experience on commercial-grade systems and applications with a proven track record of building and shipping successful software
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, C# preferred but not required
- Experience working with Data Scientists to create and roll out ML models
- Experience with .Net framework and C# programming OR other object-oriented programming languages
- Teamwork skills for cross-group collaboration
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (SCRUM)
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.