Software Engineer-Server - 21-0842
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and help shape the future of the practice of law and beyond. We don't believe in 'ideal' candidates, so if you see a job that sparks your interest, go for it. Wherever you're from, however you identify, and whatever experience you have, you can belong at Relativity.
As a Software Engineer, your primary mission will be to help design, write, test, deploy, and support new implementations for the tools that guide Relativity. You will use your technical knowledge to help the team design and write enhancements for the Relativity Server product, while allowing the RelativityOne product's development to continue unhindered.
Your Role in Action
- Build our primary product offering, Relativity
- Contribute to a software development team to ship high-quality, performant, secure software that operates data on a massive scale
- Object-oriented analysis (OOA), object-oriented design (OOD), and object-oriented programming (OOP) applying SOLID principles and design patterns in multiple languages
- Participate in our SCRUM process
- Partner with Customer Support, Operations, and end customers to address and troubleshoot issues, resolve incidents, and fix defects
- Ensure software quality through automated tests and continuous monitoring practices
- 1+ years of professional software development experience on commercial-grade systems and applications
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server, or similar programming languages
- Understanding of DevOps principals
- Experience with Azure or other cloud platforms (GCP, AWS)
- Experience working with CI/CD is a significant plus
Relativity is currently at a stage where we are looking for builders, not just operators. We have the capability to grow the business dramatically over the next 5-10 years and we need individuals to join our team to collectively propel us forward. We have a workplace where everyone can belong and we invest in our people so career progression inside or outside Relativity can be a reality. If this sounds like a place where you would like to be, we look forward to welcoming you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.